The community of Shorewood Estates, located outside of Galena, MD, welcomes you to our neighborhood via the Internet. Shorewood is a water-oriented community located on Swantown Creek off the Sassafras River in Kent County. The Shorewood Estates Community Association (SECA) is a volunteer organization that maintains community areas and provides functions for the enjoyment and benefit of all residents and property owners.
Volunteers assist with maintaining and enhancing our community by:
• Participating in our Annual Spring Clean-up
• Assisting with dock repairs and other needed maintenance
• Removing trash and debris from Anchorage Beach, Boat Dock area, and along our roads
• Developing and maintaining our Website
• Maintaining community records and finances
• Organizing community events such as our Annual Picnic and monthly socials
Whether you help through contributing to Association Dues (only $150 in 2021) or other monetary donations to support community maintenance, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of community supporters like you.
Copyright © 2021 Shorewood Estates - All Rights Reserved.